Friday, April 26, 2013

Just Busy or Bored or Rained out. Life is Interesting.

 You will not believe it!  The electrical work to the deck has been completed!!!!    It's been 4 months since the last lot of work was done and now 5 hours of work completed it....       An electrician friend volunteered to do the job and it is not a freebie.     We do expect to pay him, of course but should I wait 4 months to do it?   I think so.      The down lights are the wrong type of light. Should be a cool white light but are a warm day light.  They were supposed to be dimmable but are not.  Found this out after the dimmers were installed!   All bought from Bunnings by my man.   I dread him buying things... I really do.

Yesterday he took a neighbour the 90k round trip to our next closest city to drop his vehicle off at the panel beaters.  This neighbour is a lazy, conniving type of person.  That's a long story for another time!      My man comes home with a memory foam mattress topper that costs $399au and is that bloody thin, it won't make any difference to the bed.   It is definitely being returned.

This is a whinge but it's just the tip of the iceberg, believe me...     He did some whipper snipping/weed whacking the other day and there went a fair sized little pumpkin and really slashed at 2 loved garden beds.    Revenge will be mine for a change. I'm not a revengeful  person at all but I have been driven to it!!!        

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think the only person we can trust in this world is ourselves! I think I'd be tempted to wait 4 months to pay as well...! :-)))