Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

A little catch up.

I am still alive and kicking. 

My year has been such a mixed bag of happenings.  I won't bore you with one long post ..
Just lots of short ones.   I have to learn all  the new tricks with blogger too. 

My mother passed away on 4th January this year after suffering a  stroke on January 1st.   She is now at peace.  Such a load has lifted from my shoulders as a result.     She had her 90th birthday last December so a very good innings.  We could have all done without the last 5 years and that includes her.

The Aged Care home staff were as good as they have the time to be and for that I am thankful.   I'll find a photo of her gorgeous coffin next post.  It was a nice send off and a celebration of her life with  five totally different eulogies.

No comments: