These are a few of the things I know.
- I know that life is terrific even though there are many hurdles.
- I know that if you fertilise and water your plants very regularly they will reward you and grow like a jungle!
- I know that we all have invisible vibrations and that we are attracted to, and like others who have similar vibrations. ( This may not be a good thing!)
- I know that I dislike the commercialism of Christmas. Let's give gifts that are not made in China! Give your local people your business. A gift voucher from a hair salon, car detailer, butcher, local bakery. You get the idea.
- I know that I just love flowers
- I know that the summer heat and humidity where I live is totally shitty!
- I know that I don't like people who bring their dogs to my home and expect me to tolerate the tyre piddling, garden stomping $%#*^&s. Don't take me the wrong way, please. I love dogs and all animals, it's just the owners I have issues with specially when they get all hoity toity about my asking very nicely if they wouldn't mind if their little doggies could please stay in the back of their vehicles.
- I know that it is so easy to be kind.
- I know that I do not like greedy people.
Not only with food but in all other aspects of life. I'm not talking of good old progress or ambition.
- I know that I absolutely HATE people spitting!!!
Any where....any time...
- I know I am a little over bloody housework!
- I know that I need to exercise more!
- I know that some people live differently.
- I know that my four offspring do not like me.
- I know that rainy days are the best! ( for me)
- I know that I love to travel .....anywhere! Although overseas is the greatest.
- I know that my whole family do not have any interest in my travels or the places I've been.
- I know that any form of art is good for my soul.
- I know I believe in "signs" to show me the "way'.
- I know I love to make collections. I have collections of old glass lamps, small items of cobalt blue glass, seeds, china frogs, old glass bottles, old stamped, wooden crates, sewing machines, significant newspapers eg announcing Elvis's death!, little rocks from where I've been, photos and old letters. Nothing at all valuable!
- I know that having Ross River virus from getting bitten by one mosquito can bring you down.
- I know that I love the world of blogging and I thank each and every one of you for your time and efforts in writing and posting your stories. There is so much struggle and sadness written about but then there are so many joyful occasions too that are shared.
These are just some of the things I know... What do you know that you would like to share, Girls?