Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing with Blogger to get it Right.





 I've been  working on tizzying up my blog.

I would like a blog that has the colour scheme of white text page, blue border with a touch of bright yellow.                 Do you think I can get it?   No such luck.
 I will be working on this for a while so you will be getting a few changes coming up.  I hope you enjoy it all. 

I read many lovely blogs and have to admit there are some beauties with photos and gorgeous side bars.
I know it's all about the content BUT visual will get me in every time.
  I have to figure out how to get the comments to open with the page.  Time is short and it is a pain to have to click on comments separately and worse still is the safety code for when comments are made.     I know... it is all necessary to save the automatic spammers bombarding your site.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What beautiful flowers on your blog, they brightened up my otherwise grey and dull day here in England. Maybe we have more snow on the way who knows.....the weather forecasters don't that's for sure! Have fun with blog!

Myst_72 said...

It looks nice, fresh :) x

Lydia La La said...

Thanks Myst. Still going to go for the yellow bit...xo

Lydia La La said...

Ho Sweet Pommy Sheila... How does the awful weather affect your painful legs etc etc etc ? It's been too cold for too long over there. It was like that when I went over the first time.

Take care. xx

Janet, said...

I love your vase of flowers - very pretty!