Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heath Ledger's movie...Ned Kelly




Ye Olde Worlde Dressmaker,   moi!

A few years ago we had the opportunity to go over the set of the movie, "Ned Kelly" near the You Yangs in Victoria. A beautiful southern state of Australia.  Heath Ledger and Naomi Watts were the lead actors.  The acting was OK but the overall movie was dismal. 




I took heaps of photos and I absolutely loved the set and the settings.  I could barely see Corio Bay at Geelong way, way in the distance. The whole place just reeked of magic and atmosphere....  I could have lived there,  not a problem.    I hope it is still standing and used for tourism or fundraising for charity.  

Too beautiful to  let go to ruin.

See what I mean?


Haven't really achieved a thing today...
No excuses..

I bought a turntable that hooks up to your computer so that you can save all your old music off your vinyl discs.

I presumed that I would be able to burn them to CD.   
  NAH!  Don't think so..
I still have to RTFM properly.     It may tell me how to do it.   I recorded one side of an album OK and the sound is good quality.    I'll keep at it and if I get stuck,
I'll ask a 10 year old!




..

No comments: