Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are You a Frog in a Blender?




This little frog spent 4 days in a fridge with the coffee beans then 2 to 3 minutes in the blender.  What a survivor!!!  He must have went straight to the top of the blender and sat there. A good lesson for us?



Thank you  Natalie for your insight.
  I'll investigate as the wardrobe is there and the papers too.   I'll let you know the results. 

A lovely, cloudy day here and cool too.  

I have been reading some fabulous blogs of self sufficiency and I wonder of people's energy. They are amazing.  I also question "The Simple Life" idea.  It is far from simple to live this way. 
I'm more of an organiser and dreamer.          I can tell you I have some damn great ideas....... 

  Money making,     space saving,  saving money,    how other people should live there lives!!!  lol

I seem to be a person who needs to work to a deadline or I seek approval?   
  I am one daygoing to get regressed in hypnosis to find some clues.     

Maybe a past life is still influencing my character.   








No comments: