Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Continuing the Saga.....





I did it!!!
All sorted within the week. I won't bother with the sad bits or the trivia. It was hard work and very tiring. My son was uncooperative and was no help whatsoever.
He did not want to leave and I do not blame him.
We caught the flight from Brisbane and arrived in hot humid Darwin.

We were on the same flight as Dire Straits!!!! My one claim to travelling with any one famous!!!!

We were all very nervous but the excitement of actually seeing Darwin took over. The humidity was astounding and we shed the warm clothes pretty quick. Then it was off to friends where we stayed while we did a heap of shopping for our life together.

After a lot of sightseeing and meeting people, we left to travel the 285 ks to Jabiru in Kakadu National Park.

.