Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Just a short post...




I am not losing an ounce of fat!!

I really have to keep a food diary to see where I am failing.  Maybe it's the milk and sugar in my coffee. The Green Smoothies are great and I try a different one every day. What ever I have in the 'fridge or garden goes in it.   I feel I have more energy and a clearer mind.  My mind may be clearer because it has less to try to sort through as I am gradually working through my huge list of  "gotta dos".  

I still have a problem with the siblings.   I feel rotten every time I think of my mother in the aged care home and I come out of every visit drained. Because of my mother's late onset diabetes she has to have 4 insulin injections every day and 4 finger pricks. It would be impossible for her to live in her own home now so she is in the best place for her to survive.

I ignore the siblings by never seeing them and that works for me......  Frikken parasites!

So...... review the diet and up the walking bit.  It has to work. 






1 comment:

Sewconsult said...

Hi, TWIN! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I stepped on the scales this morning and I was 2 lbs up after a dinner out and homemade cupcakes for dessert to celebrate our older daughter's birthday. I was so sickened when I saw the scales go up until down, which I wasn't expecting, but 2 pounds. UGH! I fought bathroom issues all weekend, so I thought that would help the scales go down, but nooooo. So frustrating. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and now I have to run errands including visiting with my mom this afternoon. I need a nap! Hang in there. By the way, my brother who I had problems with all my life is now gone, so my stress has diminished and only spikes when I think about the bullying that he did to me. Hugs, Beckie