Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Orthomolecular Medicine and America’s Nutty Mental Health System

 Use this link

Orthomolecular Medicine and America’s Nutty Mental Health System


I am always open to any new ideas that I read or am told and will try them if they apply to my problem.
I found this article of great interest and will be reading as much as I can about it.


I am so lucky as I haven't been diagnosed with any mental illness. AND, it is an illness.

The suffers who get told to 'just get over yourself or pull your socks up' must begin to doubt themselves.
Would one choose to have an illness? I don't think so!

There used to be such a stigma attached to mental illness , family locked away in the woodshed forever or kept in doors or a mental
institution.

Thank god times have changed and the general public is being educated. It is so OK to talk.

There are so many different labels given to mental illness that it makes my head spin. So much medication to
try to ease the symptoms. Some work, others don't and to stop taking some brands of medication can be life threatening.

Exefor is a killer where the withdrawals and side effects have caused suicides. A lot of doctors do not even inform their patients of
the side effects and the problems of ceasing taking the drug.
Another case of Doctor knows best! WE ALL KNOW THAT IS BULLSHIT!

So... I hope this may just be the light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope so.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This can happen with any medication. I know I've been on some that was withdrawn after suicides were taking place after taking them. Makes you wonder if these Doctors really do know...or do they just think they know?!?!?!