Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Lincraft..... Fabric..... Patchwork and no camera charger.



I am all fired up to make another quilt top!!! 

  I went to Lincraft,  a new outlet in Mackay for fabrics, craft,knitting etc.

  I got 5 metres each of two colours of a light cotton . It was supposed to be half price at au $2.45 which was a good price.  After I got home and checked the sales slip it was marked at $ 1.99......   Lovely surprise!!!     This is planned for pillow cases.

I loved  a display that had lots of colours of spotted fabrics. They would be ideal for making an easy patchwork cover for a teenager's bed.  I loved all the purples and my imagination went into overdrive on how to use it.
    I would have liked to buy lots more fabric but it was too heavy to lug around until I was ready to go to the checkout.
I shall return before the sale ends to have a really good look at other goodies.

I'm still without my camera charger so no photos and the phone memory was full. Have to download them and clear the memory....

We have a cloudy, rainy day here which is the ideal weather to drive in for me.  I could go shopping today????

2 comments:

Annie said...

That sounds like my sort of shop...Could really do with some retail therapy :-) Have fun creating.
Hugs,
A x

Janet, said...

I love material. I used to sew a lot, but not so much any more. I went through my huge stash this summer and got rid of a lot of it at my yard sale. But, you can be sure, I also kept a lot. Just in case.