Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

just being able to talk and let any words flow.

"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away." (Dinah Craik)

I would love to have a friend or a sister or a lover that fills that description.  To never have to worry if I stumble with my sentences because I'm trying to explain how I feel on a certain subject.

Even to just talk freely about the things that I am passionate about.  To talk of UFOs, of the deaths in my family,  of  the unexplained,  of seed collecting and even the lovely soap making that  I'm learning.      To talk of my worries.  To find some solutions to family problems that are still ongoing. 

 I think I need to get myself an imaginary friend!
 


No comments: